How to Shop at the ReStore
Shopping at the ReStore is easy and everyone is welcome! We are open to the public Tuesday through Saturday from 10am – 5pm. Our friendly and helpful staff is ready to help you find whatever you need including furniture, appliances, cabinets, building materials, tools, windows, doors, housewares, flooring, tile, garden supplies, paint and supplies, plumbing and more!
Making a Purchase
- We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit Cards, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- Items can also be purchased over the phone with a credit card. Call (517) 266-0746.
- Purchased items can remain in the store until the close of business the following day.
- The ReStore is not responsible for items that are not picked up at the time of purchase.
- Items not picked up within allotted time will be returned to the sales floor and the customer’s purchase will become a monetary donation to support our mission. We do not give refunds or store credit for merchandise that is not picked up.
- Veterans and Active Service Military, Seniors and Habitat partners all receive a 10% discount on purchases.
- The ReStore does not accept deposits.
- The ReStore does not offer layaway or holds on items.
- Items can be returned within thirty (30) days of purchase for STORE CREDIT only.
- STORE CREDIT is good forever.
- STORE CREDIT cannot be used at other Habitat for Humanity ReStores.
- You must have your original receipt at the time of return.